"The NanoBot system has proven remarkably effective for rapid TEM sample preparation in a single beam FIB." --- Peter Nguyen, President at Chip Targets
- Extreme ease of use.- Ultra-low drift.- Cuts TEM sample preparation time 30%.
- Uses any available vacuum port.- In-situ mounting with easy installation and removal.- The affordable alternative to chamber-mounted lift out tools.
- The affordable next-generation gas injection system.- Two- and four-gas systems are available.- Modular in-situ design with easy installation and removal.
- Separate gas channels prevent cross contamination.- Wide range of available precursors, including gold and xenon difluoride.- Uses any available port, freeing up other ports.
Fast on-off control eliminateslong wait time after deposition.
Fast precursor switchingwithout purge.
The Nanobot® System represents the most innovative manipulation platform available for positioning, control, fabrication and testing of nanomaterials.
Find out why this versatile package provides an irreplaceable toolset for your lab.
Ultra-low drift+ Fine motion control+ Low noise+ LabVIEW interface= Easy, precise electrical characterization
- Make CNT tips in a few minutes with the NanoBot system.- This can take all day with a competing nanomanipulator.
- Smooth, orthogonal motion with 1 nm resolution enables assembly of complex nanostructures in minutes.- Controlling probe charge and position relative to the target nanoparticles enables a variety of novel experiments.
Find out why Xidex built the NanoBot system, and how nanoscientists are using this adaptable, affordable, user-friendly product to dramatically boost their R&D productivity
The Nanobot nanomanipulator is the most adaptable nanomanipulation product on the market. It's ease of use and programmability make it easy to deploy in most applications of scanning electron microscopes (SEM) or focused ion beam (FIB) installations. Xidex strives to provide the best nanomanipulator solution to lab directors and nanoscientists across many industries and utilizes the versatile LabView system to develop highly configurable yet easy to use systems.
Applications include :
The Nanobot nanomanipulator can be used with other Xidex products to extend its capabilities.
The Parallel Gas Injection System accommodates up to four different gas precursors. This nanomanipulator based gas delivery system takes full advantage of the Nanobot's different operating modes for precise interaction with micro- and nano-scale particles. The Nanobot nanomanipulator can also be outfitted with a gripper and a force sensor to complement this highly adaptable nanomanipulation product.
© Copyright 2011 Xidex Corp.
Site Design by Zelian